Friday, June 5, 2009

A day or two


The kind of bond we share sometimes,
is it just between me and you?
A laugh, a kiss, a flower and dew
Will it last a day or two?

Is it just the blinding session?
Is it the beginning of attraction?
will you accept my darker side,
that you might notice after the season?

Sending a 50 messages a day,
might be easy for you today.
calender will change, and it will rain,
you might not continue to shower it then .

You say you like my scoldings too..
Your flattering words, be it false or true..
I so enjoy whatever we do..
But will it last a day or two???

4 comments:

  1. Tum ek lamha ho maloom hai mujhe,
    Ek lamhe mein zindagi guzaar jaayein kaise...
    (http://eternalimpressions.blog.com/2034653/)

    Awesome thoughts brilliantly rhymed up... Great going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tum ho ek lamha, ye maloom hai mujhe,
    Kaash is lamhe mein zindagi, guzaar jaayein aise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poem, god knows why I cant post comments from my office :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. but i can, thou we work in same office ;)

    ReplyDelete